- WE BELIEVE in one God, Creator and Lord of the Universe, the co-eternal Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, God’s Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary atoning death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven where, as truly God and truly man, he is the only mediator between God and man.
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired Word. It is without error in all its teachings, including creation, history, its own origins, and salvation. Christians must submit to its divine authority, both individually and corporately in all matters on belief and conduct, which is demonstrated by true righteous living.
- WE BELIEVE in the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death. We also uphold the holy institution of marriage between one man and one woman, rooted as it is in God’s creation of man and woman in His image and in the relationship between Christ and His Church.
- WE BELIEVE that all people are lost sinners and cannot see the Kingdom of God except through the new birth. Justification is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone. We believe in one holy, universal, and apostolic Church. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel among all nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of human beings and promoting righteousness and justice.
- WE BELIEVE in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit for the individual’s new birth and growth to maturity and for the Church’s constant renewal in truth, wisdom, faith, holiness, love, power and mission.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return in glory to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest His kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and new earth, in which He will be glorified forever and exclude all evil, suffering and death.
- WE BELIEVE all scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:17
- WE BELIEVE "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast, For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:8-10
Become a Prayer Partner! Sign-up to receive the Knee-Mail.
FOCUS Ministries is a 501(c)3 Tax-Exempt Nonprofit
FOCUS Ministries receives funds through the department of mental health and substance abuse services.
Mailing: PO Box 27274, Knoxville, TN 37927
Office: 815 N. Broadway St., Knoxville, TN 37917